Thursday 15 March 2012

Lush The Olive Branch

Sometimes we can be a fickle bunch of shits and completely forget all the oldie products that we love in favour of the newest kids on the block. So today's post is about one of my oldie but goodies and its The Olive Branch by Lush.  

What the lovelies at Lush say:
 "Fairtrade olive oil, fresh mandarins, bergamot oil and vine leaves. We’ve crammed the whole Mediterranean diet into this bottle – well, all bar the pasta, because that isn't lovely on your skin like the rest"


There isn't really a time this isn't in my bathroom now. I got this in a box initially and I must have walked past it on the shelf a thousand times and not paid it a blind bit of notice. I'd smelt The Body Shops Olive range before and wasn't keen so when I saw this poking out of the box I thought " Oh bumhole...can palm it off on someone probably" Uurgh I can be such a tit and I'm so glad I actually thought to give this a smell before I passed it onto someone else. The smell is heaven and even though it is packed with Sicilian Olives its not just them that you smell but also citrusy notes of Mandarin and Bergamot.

Also thanks to that olivey oil it's really hydrating and leaves your skin super soft. You have to give it a good shake before applying as it separates into two layers, the creamier products and the oils so jive about your bathroom for a few seconds before you bung it on. You could just shake it, but jiving is just much more bettered...

There is one small downside to the product and thats the price....abit... If you are a normal person and buy normal amounts of this then it's a brilliant little 'treat' item. Only because I'm such an Olive Branch whore I go through quite a bit of it. At £14.95 for 500ml its not the cheapest of shower gels but I don't drink, I don't smoke so this is my selfish, indulgent product.

Do any of you kids use The Olive Branch? If not, do!!! Do so now!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lol I love lush products but not tried this one this must give it a go. thanks hun xx
    http://ritualsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said lovely, I walked past this a million times without thinking to pick it up. I dont think it's one of their more "famous" ones but it's just yum!! xxx

      Delete